let's take another short walk through the gardens

Here's the gates, come on in.


Today we can look at the statues and other structures.


This one is in a pond, it looks like it could be a fountain. The water would spout out of the bird's mouth.




Love this plant. Do you think this "style" would look good on me?




There's always a semi-naked lady somewhere.


Urns are among my favourites.




The divided pine. One trunk, two main leader branches.





Does this look like a giant safari hat sitting on some bushes?





It's the roof of a gazebo.






Here's another gazebo, this one with a wrought iron roof. Very pretty, but not shady enough for me.




And three baby ducks. Mama duck was close by, watching every move I made. A fourth baby duck was in the water and I tried to photograph him, but every time I pushed that shutter button, he'd dive under showing me his tail instead.













Comments

  1. Love the close up you got of the ducks, River!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the photo of the ducks River, what camera do you use.... your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever with the gazebo roof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne; the one in the water was the funny one, bobbing around watching me, then hiding his face.

    Kath; a zoom lens comes in handy.

    Cheese Whine and Whispers; it's just a little point and shoot, Canon Powershot A460. I've had it a year and still don't know all the settings and capabilities.

    Andrew; I spotted it as I rounded a corner from seeing something else. Couldn't pass up the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs