Musical Monday # 16



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Jimmy Cliff

I Can See Clearly Now

I think the lyrics are pretty clear on this one, but I'll include them anyway. Just because I can.
Enjoy.
I really like this song, I always have, I find it very uplifting and cheerful.

Comments

  1. Fun. And I remember it well - and had forgotten it entirely. Thanks for jogging my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi River,

    A pleasant tune indeed.

    :0)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the old songs, I must me getting old new ones don't make any sense to me now.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy way to start a new week...thanks, River. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elephant's Child; I remember so much stuff that I've forgotten when I hear it on the classic radio station.
    Then I get over to I-tunes and buy them for my ipod.

    Delores; we share similar tastes.

    Plasman; pleasant is my middle name..

    Merle; so much of the current music doesn't make sense to me either, from the mid 90s onwards.

    Lee; I like to start my weeks in a happy mood as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's always been one of my favourites (years back) but I didn't know the name of the artist.
    ....and you can hear all the words as well which is more than you can with most modern stuff.
    Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mimsie; hearing and understanding all the words is a big plus in my opinion. There's nothing worse than a screaming voice with garbled words assaulting the ears.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs