Musical Monday # 27



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.
I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is:Trisha Yearwood

"She's In Love With The Boy"

My ipods have more songs by Trisha Yearwood than any other singer

and here are the lyrics:

happy singing!

Comments

  1. Not a song or a singer my ignorant self had ever heard of. Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephant's Child; Trisha Yearwood is an American country singer, she sang the theme song, "How do I Live" (without you) to the movie Con Air. Probably not your type of movie, it is rather violent, about a prison break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tune. I'm not very familiar with her music but it's toe tapp"n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manzanita; a lot of her earlier songs are toe-tapping. Trisha also has some sadder songs, most of which I also love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Trisha Yearwood...and I'm happy to know that her husband, Garth Brooks is back on the mike, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee; he was off? I haven't kept track.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs