Musical Monday # 31



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

It's almost Halloween, so today we have a monsters theme going.

Today’s clip is: The Monster Mash, in a couple of different ways:

a light show

bits from some classic horror films 
(well that's what it was listed as, I hope it's true, I didn't check)

and the lyrics.

Happy Halloween!  

Got your candy ready?

 

Comments

  1. Delores; this was a favourite with my kids and now the grandkids love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some candy ready...but I've eaten it all!!! And I just finished off a Cherry Ripe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee; always eat dessert first do you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this one very well and used to quite enjoy it as I did listening to it today. Thank you.
    We don't do Halloween ourselves as it didn't exist when we were young so never got into the swing of it so no candy here I'm afraid but then I doubt we have any children near us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have dessert, River...but I guess a Cherry Ripe can be called "dessert"...if so, I'll eat it any time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimsie; I don't give out candy for several reasons, but I like hearing songs like this.

    Lee; you remind me of a friend years ago, who stated they rarely had dessert, just peaches and ice cream each night. I guess for her dessert was something fancier. for me anything sweet after dinner is dessert, whether it be a mint pattie, ice cream or a fancy three layered black forest cake slice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs