Musical Monday #54



Musical Monday


I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is Neil Diamond

Solitary Man

and the lyrics. 
I hope this one plays, unlike last week, when my choice was restricted.

Comments

  1. Love this song--the rhyme structure is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten this one. And always loved it, sad though it is. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fishducky; it's so simple, that's why it works.

    Elephant's Child; I love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Neil Diamond...always have. I saw him live in concert in Brisbane in 1976...he was great...and he still is. He's aged so well...like a good red, red wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice song but Neil Diamond is one I've heard very little of. I am just sooooo old when it comes to modern music. Although I'm not sure you can call this modern music. Ah me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee; I'm thinking of going to his concert here in October. He has aged very well, always good looking when young and just as attractive now. I imagine the voice hasn't changed either.

    Mimsie; Probably not too modern, the stuff they play these days isn't what I'd call music. Neil Diamond has been around for quite a while, he was popular when I was a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs