P.S.

the powerful "Low" which has caused this is heading East...

Comments

  1. Hope you don't run out of candles or heating, it must be chilly down there at this time. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vest; no candles here anymore, not with a cat who might get spooked and run all over the place knocking things over. I have two battery operated LED camping lamps in case we lose power again. I have heating, but if the power goes I have plenty of warm clothes and big doonas to snuggle up under.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck....batten down the hatches and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way over this side of the continent we have had (and are having) lots of rain but nothing more. I hope that your grandchildren's home has power, and you have a wonderful couple of days with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs