Musical Monday # 120



Musical Monday

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Martina McBride

I Love You from the movie Runaway Bride starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts

and the lyrics:

so you can sing along :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I used to be able to sing along and not miss a word.

      Delete
  2. A happy start to another week...let's hope the status quo continues! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; my week is predicted happy :)Hope yours is too.

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I don't remember that one at all, saw the movie too. Catchy little tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the theme song, you'll have to watch the movie again.

      Delete
  4. .. I enjoyed this clip ... it's not a song I know.. thanks for sharing River.. xxxxx ... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to watch the movie, it's called Runaway Bride starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts.

      Delete
  5. How great to have the lyrics so I can sing along. The dogs are wishing you had not given me the lyrics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that song...such an optimism about it. Brings us all to the beginning of falling in love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs