Calendar Tuesday

It's Tuesday!

March 7th and time again for Calendar Tuesday.

First up, Life of Teddy:

Teddy goes fishing

Moving on to Violent Veg:

I'm having a lovely day now that the kids are glued to the telly.

and finally, the Suzy Toronto:

When Life Gives You a Second Chance, Take It!

and here is what it says:

 When Life Gives You a Second Chance, Take It!

Sometimes, life is not fair. And it's a hard pill to swallow when, for whatever reasons, things don't magically turn out to be "happily ever after".


But sometimes, right in the middle of what seems like the lowest point in the history of forever, a shiny brass ring appears within your reach, giving you the chance to create a whole new ending for your story.


In the midst of these tough times, it's easy to talk yourself into believing that you don't deserve it.
It's even easier to turn a blind eye to the opportunity in front of you and assume that the whole thing is just too good to be true.


Well, I'm here to tell you right here and now: it is your turn. You just need to reach out with all the faith you've got, grab hold of that ring, and hang on like your life depends on it!
With faith on your side, miracles can happen, and sometimes life does give you a second chance.


So don't wait one second longer...take it!
 



 
 
 

Comments

  1. Happy Monday. Here's to making the most of each day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Happy Whisk; happy Monday to you too, although possibly it's Tuesday there now.
      I'm very late getting to these comments.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Author R. Mac Wheeler; who doesn't love teddy bears?

      Delete
  3. wonder if Teddy got his fishing liaison.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when our daughter was 'glued to the telly' lol. Maybe not quite so literally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only slightly confused; I remember times I've been glued to the telly too. sorry I got here so late.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. S.J.Qualls; it's a great calendar, hope I can find one for next year too.

      Delete
  6. My step son needs to read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joeh; direct him here or print a copy for him.

      Delete
  7. Love them all.
    And need to remember Suzy Toronto. I am good at letting chances slip away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; I let chances slip away too, like my chance to answer these comments earlier. (blushing) I forgot it was calendar Tuesday and spent hours cleaning years of dust from under and behind things instead.

      Delete
  8. .. love Violent Veg... kids and telly were made to go together.. xxx
    I believe in second and third chances... xxxx .. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara; Violent Veg is terrific, I've thought about putting the funniest ones on my kitchen walls.

      Delete
  9. Always love your calendars!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fishducky; thank you. I hope to find good ones again for next year.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Margaret-whiteangel; I do love dressed up and posed teddies.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Lee; there may be another one, keep your eye out.

      Delete
  12. I just love Teddy goes fishing ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs