Wednesday's Words on a Friday

The original Words for Wednesday was begun by Delores and eventually taken over by a moveable feast of participants when Delores had computer troubles.

The aim of the words is to encourage us to write, a story, a poem, whatever comes to mind.
If you are posting an entry on your own blog, please let us know so we can come along and read it.

This month the words are supplied by Lee and can be found here.

This week's words are:


1. announcement
2. strategy
3. minority
4. dictate
5. fluid
6. enigmatic

and/or:

1. recognition
2. playful
3. divisive
4. evening
5. picturesque
6. antique

A story has eluded me so far a few sentences scrambling around in my brain, but nothing coming together, so I played a little scrabble and came up with this crossword:

enlarging the image will allow you to see the words, which I've printed in red. 
If a story does come to me, you can be sure I'll post it.

Oh, the crossword clues? There aren't any, ha ha.

Comments

  1. Elephant's Child and Lee; I do like crosswords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That took some time and ingenuity on your part. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl; the most time consuming part was colouring in the black squares, crosswords are fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it no one has spotted the mistake in there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs